This Thursday at 1pm, Huntington Learning Center will provide a very special FREE webinar called How to Create Structure at Home for Children with ADHD
With some students already back at school and some gearing up for the new school year, you may have found that creating structure is more difficult due to the way school ended. If you’re the parent of a child with ADHD, school in normal circumstances can be difficult. But with the abrupt way the 2019-2020 school year ended and the unique start to the 2020-2021 school year, it might be more challenging than ever to get your child with ADHD to focus on academics.
During this Thursday’s FREE Huntington Learning Center Webinar, you will learn how to create a structured home environment for optimal learning for your child with ADHD.
The webinar will also cover:
- Why students with ADHD need structure
- Tips to create a plan for remote learning, hybrid and/or in-school learning
- Important activities to incorporate into each day
- Home accommodations that will help your child focus and be productive
- How to make your child’s learning plan ADHD friendly
- How Huntington can help
Register your spot for Huntington’s FREE Webinar by going to the Huntington Learning Center in St. Cloud’s Facebook page or go to the Huntington Learning Center Webinar ad link on PositivelyOsceola.com